Who We Are
Non-emergency Medical Wheelchair Transportation in Taylor, Wisconsin
About Pine Creek Transportation Service
Our company was established by David and Ann Burnell with the idea of providing quality non-emergency medical transportation with an emphasis on a high level of customer service and the utilization in the latest in technology.
Established in 2003, Pine Creek Transportation Service has been dedicated to providing our clients with comfortable non-emergency wheelchair medical transportation. All our medical vans have either a ramp or a lift installed for the safe loading and unloading of wheelchairs.
- We are a customer service oriented company that offers reliable service at competitive rates.
- Our friendly and courteous staff all possesses the knowledge, experience, and skills to ensure that our passengers travel in a comfortable, safe, caring, and dignified manner.
- Our handicapped-accessible vehicles are commercially insured and professionally equipped.
- Our wheelchair vans have automatic hydraulic lifts with raised roofs and doors. All Vehicles are A.D.A Compliant. For the comfort of our passengers, all of our vehicles are climate controlled.
“WHERE CARE IS OUR MIDDLE NAME”
Is not just a Slogan it tells you what we feel is one of the most important things about our Company you can know. We take much pride in the way we provide Transportation for Our Clients always Treating them with the Care and Respect they diverse without compromising Safety. Any Company can drive you to an appointment we will go the extra mile and make sure you are comfortable while you are being Transported. Everyone is different in many ways some like the Transport Vehicles Cooler some like them Warmer it's what is best for the you.
- We will Take the time to go up to your room if you are being discharged from the Hospital some Companies will not do this we make every effort for you to feel as at home as we can make you feel. We know this may be your first time being Transported by a Company like ours so we really go the extra step to make you as comfortable as we can.
- Our professional drivers pride themselves on giving you a safe, stress free, and comfortable ride.
- Our transportation professionals are certified in:
- CPR First Aid-AED Hands On every two years
- NSC (National Safety Counsel) Defensive Driver Course every two years
- Passenger Assistance and Sensitivity by the CTAA (Community Transport Association of America) every two years
- Also we have meetings and go over some of the items that we run into every day about how to respond if a Client is in need of a special service, such as how to safely load a person with a larger weight than most. Being careful not to cause any harm or make them feel different we treat all people with the respect we all deserve.
Our Medical Transportation Services: Bariatric Wheelchair Transportation | Manual Wheelchair Transportation | Pediatric Wheelchair Transportation | Power Wheelchair Transportation
We Offer Non-Emergency Medical Wheelchair Transportation Services Across Taylor, Blair, Whitehall, Black River Falls, Hixton, Oakdale, Tomah, Warrens, Osseo, Eau Claire, Hatfield, Sparta, Onalaska, Holmen, Arcadia, Winona, Fountain City, Rochester, Chippewa Falls, Eleva, Mondovi, Fairchild, La Crosse, Westby, And Cashton, Wisconsin.